- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
11 Days Kailash Yatra is specially for those devotee who wants to begins their Yatra with the Darshan of Pashupatinatha and Budanilkantha Temple (Sleeping Vishnu).The main highlights of this trip is Pashupatinath Temple,Budanilkantha Temple,Rakshesh Tal,Mount Kailash ,Lake Mansarovar , and Kora of Mount Kailash .Beside ,that the interesting thing is that your entry and exit point of trip is different .The entry point will be Kathmandu and the Exit point will be Lucknow .So you will never fee bore to travel.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
On arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport our representative from Miteri Nepal International Trekking Pvt.Ltd will greed you and transfer to the hotel .Evening there will be briefing about the Yatra .Overnight in Hotel at Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu Half day Sightseeing –Nepalgunj(1 hours flight)
Our day begins with the Darshan of Budhanilkantha Temple ( sleeping Vishnu )and Pashupatatinath Temple . After launch you will be transfer to Domestic airport for your flight to Nepalgunj . On arrival at Nepalgunj airport our representative will meet you and transfer you to the Hotel . Overnight in hotel at Nepalgunj .
Day 03: Nepalgunj –Simikot( 2,910 m/ 9545 fts )(1 hours flight)
Today we will fly to Simikot early in the morning because the weather condition in Hilmalaya region is often fluctuate in the day time. Beside that the aircraft can carry only 15 Pax at a time. Overnight in Guest house at Simikot.
Day 04: Simikot-Hilsa-Taklakot(Pulan)( 4,025m / 13,202fts.)
Today we will fly to Hilsa by helicopter which takes approximately 25 minutes on flight to reach Hilsa .The helicopter can carry 5 Pax at a time with their 10 kg luggage each time. Once all the group members arrive at Hilsa we will walk towards Sher (immigration department of China) which takes approximately 10 min walk. According to the rules of Chinese Government all the group members should enter and exit together. After completion of immigration formalities we will drive to Taklakot which is 27 km in distance and takes 45 minutes’ drive. Overnight in guest house at Taklakot(Pulan).
Day 05: Free day for Acclimatization
Today is the free day for acclamation so you can stroll around or take rest. Acclimatization is very important to fit the body with temperature .Overnight in guest house at Taklakot.
Day 06: Taklakot(Purang)-Mansarovar(4,550m)(88kms/2hours)
This day is the very important day of your Yatra .So with lots of excitement we will drive towards Mansarovar. On the way we will stop for 10 minutes to take the first glimpse of Mt. Kailash from Rawantal (raksas Tal ).Again drive towards Mansarover .Upon arrival at Mansarovar you will be free for Puja and holy dip .Overnight in Guest house at Chugumpa.
Day 07: Mansarovar-Yama Dwar Via Dirapuk
Drive upto Yama Dwara (45 km / 1 hours) then start trek to Dirapuk (4,950 m)12km/6 hours .Overnight in Guest house .(From this point ,you can explore the North Face of Mount Kailash .And if you are willing to walk more two hours up , than you can get Darshan of Mount Kailash Charan Sparsh).
Day 08: Dirapuk- Zuthulphuk (4850 m) via Dolma La Pass (5600 m) – 22 km / 9 hrs.
This day is very sensitive because you will ascend trek to Dolma La Pass (5,670m) and afternoon descend down to the Gaurikunda. And the weather in the Dolma La Pass is unpredictable it might be changed any time and start to snow storms. So be very careful. Our last journey of trek will be Zutulpuk along the river bank. (22km)(9hours). Overnight stay in Guest house at Zutulpuk (B/L/D)
Day 09: Zutulpuk- Darchen (11 km/2 hrs) via Pulan( Taklakot )
After the early breakfast we will trek to Tarchen (8km/2 hrs) .There we will get waiting our vehicles and our friends those who were not been in Parikram. Then drive back to Sher (170 km/4 hrs) along with Parikrama of mount Kailash ,and continue to exit Hilsa (10 min walk ) via Simikot ,along with all rest members. Overnight in Guesthouse at Hilsa via Simikot .
Day 10: Pulan(Taklakot)-Simikot via Nepalgunj .
After morning breakfast drive to Hilsa and fly to Simikot by Helicopter .And again fly to Nepalgunj in the connecting flight .Overnight in Hotel at Neplgunj.
Day 11: Nepalgunj-Lucknow
With lots of memories of Yatra its time to say good bye to your friend that you met in your Yatra . So after the breakfast you will departure towards lucknow.Till the lucknow you can enjoy with your trip friends .
- Accommodation in Guest house at Simikot and Tibet Part .
- Accommodation in 3 star hotel at Nepalgunj and Kathmandu on twin sharing room basis.
- Luxurious transportation from Lacknow –Nepalgunj-Lucknow by Bus/Jeep /Coach according to group size.
- All airport pick and drop .
- Kathmandu-Nepalgunj- Simikot- Nepalgunj air tickets.
- Simikot- Hilsa- Simikot by Helicopter (only 5 or 6 Persons 10 kg baggage per passneger).
- Domestic airport taxes in all sector.
- Tibet group visa and travel /trekking permits.
- Vegetarian meals during whole tour (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- Transportation in Tibet by Bus Basis.
- Tour around Lake Manasarovar on green vehicle
- English speaking Tibetan guide.
- All necessary entrance fees
- Wages of staffs ,Sherpas and service charges .
- All necessary Kitchen & camping equipment
- Oxygen for emergency use
- Minor first aid services
- Humla restricted area permit & royalties .
- Porter charge in Hilsa (while going and coming back)
- All applicable government taxes in both Tibet and Nepal .
- Riding Horse during the Parikrama
- Your travel insurance
- Insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation (helicopter cost, hospital bill, vehicle bill etc.)
- Adarshan (it is banned to visit Asthapad)
- Personal expenses & bottled drinks
- Tip for guide & driver
- Extra accommodation charge in Nepalgunj, Simikot and Hilsa, if the flight canceled due to bad weather condition
- Any additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstances.
No Details Found