- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This 12 days Kathmandu -Lhasa-Ali-Kailash Mansarovar -Ali-Lhasa-Kathmandu Trip is designed to the persons who are very busy with their business but keen interest to visit and have a Darshan of Lord Shiva once in a life time .Beside that ,this trip will cover both Lhasa as well as Mansarovar at a same time which will fulfill your dream to visit both place Lhasa as well as Kailash at a same time.
|Trip Destination||Nepal & Kailash (Tibet)|
|Entry / Exit Point||Lhasa|
|Maximum Altitude||5600 M|
|Duration Of Trip||12 Days|
|Group Size||17 People Or Above|
|Mode of Trekking / Tour||Tea House/Lodge|
|Driving Hour||Approx 5-7 Hours|
|Trekking Hour||5 To 8 Hours|
|Trip Type||Pilgrimage & Adventure|
|Best Season||April – end of October|
Discount Offer – Booking Valid Till 31st January 2019:
Indian Nationals: INR 3,37, 000/- Per Person
NRI or Foreign Nationals: USD 5,200 Per Person
Advance Booking Amount: INR 30,000/- Per Person Only.
Supplement for Single Room in Kathmandu: INR 4,500/- Per Person
Supplement for Upgrade Hotel into 4 Star: INR 3,000/- Per Person
Supplement for Upgrade Hotel into 5 Star: INR 5,000/- Per Person
Supplement for USA or Canada Nationals: USD 100/- Per Person
- We are offering Festival Offer with further discount of amount INR 10,000 / USD 200 Per Person on the given package cost if you booked and paid full payment till 31st January 2019
- The above package offer is valid for 2019 Yatra (April to September, 2019)
Day 01:Kathmandu Arrival
Upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport our representative from Miteri Nepal International Trekking Pvt.Ltd will greed you and transfer you to Hotel. Evening we will give a short briefing about Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. Overnight at Hotel in 5 star .(Dinner)
Day 02 Kathmandu Sightseeing
Today you have a sightseeing of Kathmandu .So we begins our day with sightseeing of Pashupatinath temple Darshan ,Rudrabishek ,and Gujeshowari Darshan .Later you will visit Boudhanath Stupa which is one of the largest Buddhist Stupa .Also one of the world heritage listed in UNISCO. In the afternoon free for packing and preparation for the trip. Overnight at Hotel in 5 star .(Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 03:Kathmandu- Lhasa Flight
After the breakfast as per your flight schedule our representative will drop you to Airport for Lhasa flight. Upon arrival at Lhasa at Gongger airport our Tibet representative will greed you and transfer you to hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Lhasa at 4/5 star Hotel . (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 04: Lhasa Sightseeing
Lhasa is one of the famous city situated in the height of 3800m . So today you will visit Potala Palce,Jokhang temple ,and Barkhor Market .Overnight at Hotel in Lhasa at 4/5 star Hotel. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 05:Lhasa- Ali Flight
Today as per the flight schedule you will be transfer to Airport to fly out to Ali Airport (4,500 m) Upon arrival at Ali you will be transfer to Hotel .Overnight at Hotel in Ali 4/5 star Hotel. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 06: Ali- Mansarovar -Darchen (4,620 m)
Today we have a drive of 330 km from (Ali) to Mansarovar lake to Darchen. So ,crossing beautiful places stay at the shore of Mansarovar Lake. This lake is the most naturally beautiful with pure water. Free for pooja and Hawan, drive to Darchen (35 km) to overnight at 4 star Hotel. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 07: Darchen -Dirapuk Trek
After short drive,you will reach at Tarboche and visit Yamdwar. This is a starting point of Kora. The total trekking distance will be 52km to complete a round of the Mt.Kailash. Yatris who do not want to trek around Kailash can go back to Darchen. Upon arrival at Tarboche we will trek to Dirapuk (4,860 m) which is 12 kms trek and takes 5-6 hours to reach . Overnight at Lodge in Diraphuk . (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Today is the toughest day of our trek because the trekking routes are up and down beside that the trekking distance will also be more .so it the most difficult journey throughout the yatra since you have to trek up to the 18,600 ft. From descend to Gauri kund and further trek along with the river to Zuthulpuk. Overnight stay at guest house. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 09: Zutulphuk - Darchen
After breakfast in the morning ,we will star our Parikrama of third day. Todays trial is easy and flat. It takes 2-3 hours to cross the 8 km distance to reach ending point of trek .Then drive to Ali via Darchen and overnight stay at 4 star Hotel. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 10: Ali-Lhasa
As per the flight schedule you will drive to Ali airport to fly for to Lhasa.Upon arrival at Lhasa transfer hotel. Overnight stay at 4/5 star Hotel in Lhasa . (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After morning breakfast you will be transfer to airport to fly back to Kathmandu. On arrival at Trivhuvan International Airport you will be transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu . (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 12: Fly back Home
You will be free till your flight time. We will drop you at Airport 3 hour before your flight time which takes just (30 mins drive) to reach airport .
- Arrival & departure transportation
- Sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Budhanilkantha.
- 3 nights hotel at Kathmandu on twin sharing basis with all meals
- Kathmandu – Lhasa – Ali – Lhasa – Kathmandu Airfare.
- Tibet side accommodation at 4/5 star hotel .
- Accommodation at Guest house in Diraphuk .
- Pure vegetarian meals (B/F+ Lunch + Dinner) providing by our counterpart at Local Restaurant.
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- Basic first-aid kit.
- Kailash Yatra completion certificate if require
- Kailash entry permit
- Sherpa staff according group size
- Group Tibet/ China visa fee.
- Entry fee during sightseeing in Kathmandu and Tibet side.
- Airfares from Home – Kathmandu – Home
- All beverages
- Travel Insurance of clients
- Emergency evacuation expenses.
- Riding Yak/Horse for Kailash Parikrama (direct payable to Yak/horse herder)
- Expenses of personal urgent visa fee etc & Services other than specified\
- Addition cost due to any political disturbance.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances
- Tibet or extra stay at Kathmandu
No Details Found