- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Manang Valley Trek is one of the fascinating treks of Nepal. This valley is famous with the name the hidden Valley in the South Asia. This trek is opened to trekkers in 1970. It became one of the preference destinations among the trekkers who are travelling to Nepal. Being Enriched and blessed with mountains such as Pisang peak, the Chulu range, Gangapurna, Tilicho Peak, Kangaru Peak, and Throng peak. This treks takes you to the gorgeous lower valley full of life and massive scenery plants and animals to the desert like barren upper plateau. Manang Valley trek will provide you magnificent views of the mountains from Manang village and to the highest freshwater lake in the world.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1300m)
Upon arrival at Kathmandu our representative will greed you and transfer you to the hotel .On arrival at hotel ,hotel staff will wel come you with welcome drink. Check in the hotel take refreshment and rest after long flight .Evening you can stroll around and can buy a necessary trekking equipments .Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu .
Day 02: Kathmandu - Besishar -Chame(2630m)
After the early breakfast in the Kathmandu we will drive towards Besishar .It takes approximately 6-7 hours .The road condition till the Besishar is smooth with blacktop .After Besishar the road is quiet off with bumpy. Overnight at Guest house in Besishar.
Day 03: Chame-Pisang (3190m)
Today we will begin our trek by following the left side of the valley .After that we will reach at the apple firm Village . It is one of the biggest apple firm of Nepal .Then we will cross the suspension bridge and later you will reach a beautiful village called Dhikurpokhari.En route you can have a view of Annapurna II,Annapurna IV and Peasng peak .Overnight at Tea house in Pisang.
Day 04: Pisang-Manang (3519)
After the delicious breakfast we will start our trek to Manang .On the way to Manang you can see many villages and monasteries .After the Humde the scenario slightly changes, you can find more desert and dry. En route you can see the views of Annapurna III,Chulu Peak ,Gangapurna and Khangsahar .Overnight at Tea house in Manang .
Day 05: Free Day for Accaliamize
Body accalimization and rest is also equally important to us. So, today we will take rest at the Manang Valley. On the day time you can go to explore Ice Lake(4600m).It is not so far from Manang Valley ,just 4-5 hour walk for back and forth .Overnight at Tea house in Manang .
Today our trial descends to Chame by following the trial of Humde. This walk is easy and enjoy the landscape ,forest ,birds and animals. Overnight at Tea house in Chame.
Day 07: Chame-Kathmandu
Today our is the last day of our trek.So,our vehicle will be waiting us in the chame.Upon arrival at chame we will drive back to Kathmandu.It take approximately 7-8 hours drive.We have a farewell Dinner in the live Nepali culture show .Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu .
With beauty memories and scene of Nepal in your mind, heart and photos you will say God Bye to Nepal today. As per your flight schedule our representative will drop you to the airport for your onward destination .
- Accommodation at 3 start Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Basis.
- Accommodation at best available Lodges, Guesthouses during the trek
- All Airport pick up and Drop by Car/Van /Bus depending on the group size ..
- Guided City tour in Kathmandu by Car / Van / bus as per the group size.
- All Ground Transportation.
- All Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during your trek.
- English speaking Licensed Guide during the trek.
- Porters 2 pax clients equal to 1 porter to carry your luggage during your trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking staff.
- ACAP permit.
- TIMS permit (Trekker’s Information Managment System)
- First aid medical kits.
- All Government Taxes and service charges .
- Insurance of any kind
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips to the trekking staff .
- Cost raise due to political and Natural Circumstance.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in the itinerary .
No Details Found