- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This trip is a shortest trip of Kailash Mansarovar among the other .This trip is specially for the busy person who are eager to have a Darshan of Lord Shiva once in their life time but worried about altitude and time .So the devotees who have keen interest to go kailash in short period of time can choose this itinerary .
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
On arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu,Our representative will greed you and transfer you to your Hotel.Evening there will be briefing about you Yatra .Overnight in Hotel at Kathmandu .
Day 02:Kathmandu Sightseeing
After breakfast, you will go to have Darshan of Pashupatinath ,Rudraabishak and later will go to have puja on sleeping Vishnu.Evening you will be free for back packing and all.Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu-Hilsa-Taklakot (By Helicopter)
Today after the breakfast we will be read for Airport drop. Fly to Hilsa by helicopter . Upon arrival at Hilsa we have a short walk to cross border (10 min) then drive to Taklakot (3,700 m / 25 km/1 hr) completing immigration formalities in China side. Overnight at Hotel in Hilsa .
Eary morning after the breakfast we will drive towards Mansarovar .It takes around 1:30-2hours to reach Mansarovar .There we will have a Puja,Take picture and again drive back to Darchen for overnight stay . Overnight at Hotel in Darchen .
Day 05: Darchen -Taklakot-Kathmandu (Fly by Helicopter)
After the breakfast at Darchen we will drive towards Taklakot .Upon arrival at Taklakot we will complete your immigration formalities of China side and cross the border and again complete the formalities of immigration of Nepal side too.Then drive towards helipad and directly fly back to Kathmandu .Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu .Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu .
Day 06: Departure
As per your flight schedule our representative will transfer you to the airport before 3 hours of your flight .
- 3 Nights Accommodation at 5 star hotel on twin sharing room in Kathmandu
- 2 Nights Accommodation at 4/5 star hotel on twin sharing room in Tibet Part
- Entrance fees
- Tibet Visa fee
- English speaking guide in Both Nepal and Tibet
- Heli charter from Kathmandu-Hilsa-Kathmandu
- All airport pick up and drop
- All ground transportation
- All meals breakfast /Lunch and Dinner
- Minor first aid
- Doffel Bag,Kid bag as a compliments
- Welcome Khda
- Conservation & Restriction fee
- All the government Taxes
- International Air ticket to Kathmandu & return from.
- STD/ISTD/Laundry/Baverages etc
- Nepal entry visa fee for NRIs.
- Your travel insurance.
- Insurance for emergency rescue & Evacuation .
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for leader, guide, service staff & driver.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Any additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstance
No Details Found